Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Russian-Ushanka-look-alike-hat i found after giving up in my attempt to revise History and later on decided to rummage through my wardrobe. My mum bought it for me when i was really young. And i wore it in my first out-of-borders trip to Istanbul, Turkey. I did a post about it before, you can check it out here. There was a matching poncho too, with a hood! But i guess i outgrew it and my mum had it given away.

Sad.

Anyways, i am really anticipating Christmas this coming December and i've jotted down a list of some Christmas gift ideas to buy for people relatively close to me. And looking back at the list, i hope Santa sends me an envelope full of cash first, considering how good i've been all year!

Time to get crafty. And shop for a proper apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment