Friday, November 19, 2010

Gag

Just thought y'all should know, my brother makes a big Potter actor. The height, the geeky specs, the highly confident braggy stuck up attitude of his would beat Malfoy's BIG TIME. Forever gon' love him for that. Also his taste in girls alike Ginny.

Okay, funny story. I was asked to help out in my family's dim sum restaurant today as there was gonna be a large corporate party held there. They told me there would be some huge chinese celebrities attending but all i saw was an old man who used to sing this cantonese hit back in the golden years. The party was supposed to be a grand opening of this new beauty parlour and the idea of the party/dinner was to get these rich tai-tais to splurge on this expensive beauty-skin-repair-anti-aging-wrinkle-free-botox-animal-tested package that comes with a complimentary ticket to Korea. But i guess it's obvious that the people who attended were more attracted to the food that were served free of charge.

Oh. Nothing funny really. Just buying your time with this cool and awesome story. My desktop screen is in the shade of pink. It is hurting my eyes, giving me nausea and the feeling to throw this thing out of the window. Gonna update a better update once my desktop decides to stop making a fool out of itself.

Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment