Thursday, October 1, 2009

Istanbul

Hello :)
It's been a stressful week for me in school, what with the form fives returning the books and all.
Recently i've been remeniscing about all the little trips around the world (partly) and it makes me feel so sad that time pasts by so quickly. I can still remember the first time i travelled. It was a flight to Turkey.


*Click pic for a larger view :)



Look at how scared i am when she touched me.
Ooh yeah, had bangs last time. :D

*Click pic for a larger view
Spot me! I'm the one with the tongue out from my mouth :P

My brother's macho pose so geng

A wooden horse thing. We went up and it was scary

My brother doing that stupid hand gesture

The background - A very famous mosque. (Forgot the name)




I know i know, i look like red riding hood -______________-
And my brother with his stupid hand gesture again -.-"

There are more pictures, but im so lazy to put em' all.
Deal with it!

Tune in for more travelling reminiscence, next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment