Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday.



Sneaked into my mother's room and found this gorgeous, colourful, treasure box of flower clips. As far as i know, they're my mother's favourite accessories. The pink rose is my favourite one though. The colour is just so bold and unwavering.


Today, I started my morning with a reluctant wake from my comfortable slumber, perhaps i had a wonderful dream that i can only experience once in many dreams. Stretched and yawned which i later decided to grab a mint. From the toothpaste. Still in my night dress, my stomach growled stridently and i automatically headed to where the stove was located at. In my delight, laid a pot of warm porridge on top, waiting, yearning loyally for me. Porridge, reminds me of Goldilocks and the three bears story i used to read and be read for back when i was young and silly.

Gobbled up a glass of sweet, delicious and cold caramel with a chocolate layered cake i devoured into in greedy large mouthfuls.
I am in the mood for all things knitted and i cannot wait to celebrate my first ever proper-celebration-of-Christmas. :)

In another 35 days, alas, i'll be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment