Sunday, September 26, 2010

What lies ahead.


Even kids nowadays know the value of money. SYOKness overload.
That's Caden and Abel from church. Aren't they cute or what? :) This photo was taken during pastor's preach. It was mad cold i could freeze in a live state.

Today, my cell group pastor randomly told me i should hit the tracks. Coincidentally, my aunt told me the same advice. Guess i have certainly gained some weight lately. But the gain of weight has put on a side effect on me, the crazy-lazy syndrome. It is not a disease but it is fatal to my body. I used to be be so enthused into running a marathon but it has died down due to my excessive lack of determination and a world load of excuses. Such as the unavoidable menstruation (rly potong steam), busy (watching the tele at home, daily consumption of an uncertain amount of carbs), tired, the need to study (eventually slept with my face fell flat on the ground) and lazy (to even think of hitting the gym when it's right below my apartment). {insert a picture of a fat lady with a chicken drumstick on her right hand with gravy splattered all over her white translucent shirt and the company of a few caffeinated drinks plus more pizzas).

No comments:

Post a Comment