Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday sandwiches

Everybody has got to love the Saturday. You've got half a day at work, tv till late, an opportunity to watch your favourite cartoons on tv, milk and cereals, you can blow-dry your hair without much rush, breakfast on bed, unlimited usage of the net, discover the world of retail paradise, bonding sessions with the family, movies with your pals, movies alone and you get to make the world's best sandwich. Nevertheless, chores are not an exception either.

What do you call a witch who likes the beach but is afraid of the water? SANDWITCH.

BAHAHAA! sorry. Saturday lame joke attacks. Constantly.

I am trying to overcome the stress of having to study big time for my trials which is still ongoing. Avoiding my history revision and reference books that are cluttered all over my desk. History on Monday, death calling upon me. Guilty as charged. Man, i love Cougar Town.

So i did what i did last few weeks. To the grocery in Empire. Gotta love their various choices of food related items. Some imported, some local products. I loooooooooove it. Love love times aplenty. Seriously, God has placed me in Saujana for this reason.

I'll go vegan one day. I mean it. I'm gonna take a personal vow. And i'll have you guys to be my witness. Please oblige.

I think the whole process of making, consuming and digesting sandwiches are rather therapeutic don't you agree? Sandwiches for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment