Friday, September 24, 2010

I found you.

Grandpa Victor Toh. Whom i acknowledged and know of but not socially. He passed a very young age and i am just sadden over the fact that i can never experience that special connection of a loving grandfather and his granddaughter. This is my paternal grandfather, an ex cop. The maternal side had passed way before i was even brought out from my mother's womb. And boy, he had one hell of an interesting background.

I am neither close to both my grandmother(s). One was because of the language barrier that leads to the difficulty in having to communicate with her that leads to the constant nodding of the head that leads to the further separation of the strong bond that isn't there anymore.
And another, well, she lives a thousand miles away from me which makes transportation the cause of everything.

I'm sorry, there was a sentimental song i heard on the radio. But for the life of me, i cannot seem to remember what the title was of.

Dead or alive, they will always have a place in my heart.
Loves.

P/s: Do drop a word of greet in my cbox. I'd love to know my visitors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment