Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unaffected.

Twas a day of an early wake from a comfortable slumber, hot chocolate though it would be nice to have some marshmallows but my request may be too demanding for my mother, few pieces of plain square biscuits dipped in hot chocolate and back to my reason of to why i was awake before dawn. Memorizing the 36 ethics (roots down to different aspects) and its definition is suicidal. But i made it through, so it was a success. Now the passing of my paper depends on the strict marking of my moral teacher who is unfortunately, a perfectionist. Hopefully this time, she'd cut me some slack.
This is nothing personal but i was just wonderin', don't you feel at all guilty for cheating in class? I mean, i've gone through that phase and the guilt is inevitable and unremitting.
Students with their desperate ego in need to please their report card makes cheating seem unobtrusive and they were even accredited to what they do not deserve. It ticks me off having to witness people strutting their unscrupulous heads up high, proud to be a winner of nothing. And when you confront them, they'd be in denial.

I'm not saying cheating is not permitted at all, i mean it is not, but don't take credits of your own. And for me to involve in such lie is too much to ask for. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment