Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Places (Theme parks) to go before I reach 26 and a half.

When i was young and innocent, all i ever wanted were Barbie Dolls, cartoons all day, free from homeworks and for my parents to reconcile. Those were which never happened. Dowh! Anyways, since i was a kid, my mother would always bring me and my brother to countries million miles away from here. But i never appreciate them. I was never grateful. Cause most of the countries were a bore and my brother was being such a dick all the freaken' time. In every photo we took, you'll be seeing two fingers on my head. And he thought it was a joke. Gawddd, talking about sheer childish.

So anyway, when i hit primary six, mother decided to bring me and my brother along to Japan. Had the best Takoyaki ever! :D


In a japanese temple. :) It was freezing cold but i remembered drinking ice cold coke in a miniature can. Heh. The best trip among all the others including California.


The reason why i dislike my trip to California ;
1) I spent all my given dollar bills in the first two days. Mom refused to give me extra.
2) I had a minor fever which lasted for the entire trip. Talking about not having fun and given certain limits in consuming food and clothes.
3) I was the youngest among the whole tour group and i had to bear with my mother's torments.
4) It was freezing cold and i brought only shorts and one pair of jeans.
5) Dinners at Chinatown every freaken night.
6) Disneyland was not up to my expectations. Rode on kiddy rides with my mom. D;
7) Everything was expensive!

:(

My mom went almost everywhere i wanted to go. From Paris, to London, Korea, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa etcetera etcetera and she's going Hokkaido next month. Without me :(
Therefore, my resolution after SPM is to freaken earn enough money and go TRAVELLING! Without any adults who are capable of controlling me. :)

And now with reference to the title of the above, let the countdown begin! :D
Starting from

no 10)

Not just chocolates, but a chocolate amusement park located in Hershey, Pennsylvania! Talking about being surrounded by chocolates all day long. I'd be in Heaven. 'nuff said. :D

no 9)

SEAWORLD, Orlando, Florida. Biggest waterpark with a combination of cool rides, fascinating live shows and etcetera. For Seaworld, a thousand times over. :)

no 8)

Convenient, near, it's freaken Universal Studios located below our country yo! Need i say more? :)

no 7)




Pixar Studios! The home of Wall-E, Finding Nemo, Cars, Mosters Inc, Toy Story!

no 6)




Legoland. You can google it and be prepared to be amused!

Top 5 of my chart up next! So stay tuned ait :)

- Sneeeekpeeek! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment