Monday, June 21, 2010

I fear of

Rejection. The fear of risking your humiliaty, your pride, your dignity, your embarassment to rejection and disappointment. When you felt like giving a try, the thought of rejection holds you back. The frustration of contemplating whether to take the risk or leave it as it is and forever regret of not taking action is bound to happen. And then here comes the heart break when it's all too late. In some rare occasions though, the other party may most likely save you.

Well, not in my case. I have fallen into a sea of frustration, fear and whatnot. I have become who i always feared to be, an introvert. Just as i am about to unleash the already awesome Trisha to the world, i was shot an arrow by what seemed to be an invisible fat love cupid. Of all times, of all people, of all problems. Eversince that, i am force to put on a false smile though deep down i know, i ain't smiling no more. The urge to confront has subsided and defeated into the point where nothing mattered, including this. I used to keep on striving (in terms of all excluding education), but i guess this has been traumatic enough. Or so i'd like to think. Thus, i am again defeated. By love. Oh how i hate you, fat cupid.



And not missing out, the usual post-script ; I'm sorry if i cannot reflect your past perfect girlfriend. I'm sorry i ain't have that ability to put you to sleep, i'm sorry i ain't got any singing talents, i'm sorry i ain't beautiful. I'm sorry to fall for you. Therefore, i ain't gonna take any action and let this get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment