Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A kaleidoscope of colours


My desktop background that i adore and love immensely. I can't even. D; Tell me it's pretty?

Today i was not in my best behaviour. I was all ill out of the sudden blue and i was struck by a head-ache that seemed like i've been shot, with a paintball. Though i've never played it before. But you get the picture. I raged and threw tantrums at my elderlies throughout the day and i am now filled with remorse of my disrespect.

I need a tranquiliser or something. :(

On a brighter note, mommy finally rent the condo beside empire. I just can't wait to move from this living hell apartment i am currently living for what seemed to be upteen years. Gonna officially move next month, so be sure to wait for my house warming party invite! (If i ever am having one)

No comments:

Post a Comment