Saturday, May 29, 2010







How i dread them both. They are both placed at the last three days of the week, next. And i have been on somewhat you call a holiday since Thursday. I have yet to touch or even dared to look at the books. I'm doomed.

I'm pretty much occupied with the packing of things in my room since i'm moving next tuesday. Mum specifically chose that day because it is believed to be a good day. D;
I just realized that i have too much books, and so little space.

By the way, does anyone want an old monopoly set? Cause i have one, and i don't play it anymore. Some small stuffs are missing like the tokens, but you can always replace them with coins and such. The board and the money are all still intact. So if you're interested, drop me a comment or formspring me. ;) I'd be glad to give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment