Sunday, January 4, 2009

Memorable endings.

I know,i know. This might be a little late and it may sounds cliche but

Happy Tahun Baru!

Whoop-a-dee-doo. Another year has passed in a blink of an eye. We have been living in an era filled with IT and dangerous rays that are sent out from radioactive substances,yet,we humans do not care one bit and continue competing in inventing the best gadgets which are causing more deaths. Forgive me for making this new year sounded so dreadful :9





Anyway,this new year meant a lot to me. As i realise that time flies too soon and i'm getting old as each year passed. I can still recall those childhood memories where i pee'd on the bed during a dreamless night,when i thought that candies are healthier than greeneries,when i wondered where do i come from before learning science and i even remembered asking my mother once if Sarawak is in Kl. How foolish i was that time. *sigh* Those innocent days..





Oh by the way,i'm not planning to do my new year resolutions like i do every year. As you all should know,i do not keep my promise in certain matters regarding to studies and lifestyle changes. -.-"





Due to my useless keyboard,i haven't been updating for so long. Forgive me once again for the lack of posts. I'll improve! Haha'



hint- I've been in school this whole week. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment