Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Don't run away now!

The sacrifice by the abandonment of this blog, i hope it is all worth it for this public, major, nerve wrecking, inquisitive (in a way, as one of the papers inquired me about some personal-related matter, but i must fear cause my answers were not suffice), offensive and just an abomination of an examination that i am currently sitting for.
Yes, i might have been exaggerating. Here and there. But never mind that.

And i never thought of mixing chocolate and peanut butter onto some kind of a medium like two pieces of bread joined by overlapping it. The combination of those two is sickening and not to mention, odd. Is it even safe to eat?

May i please have the recipe to a quick-and-easy sugar cookie?

My monitor is still making a mockery out of me by being in a distinct shade of pink. Emphasize on the still. Thought you should know. I cannot edit pictures nor view pictures at it's original state of colour. And it depresses me so much as i have self-acclaimed-award-no-winning pictures to show.
I was given two alternatives to solve this matter, none of which is of my advantage ; 1. Extend my computer warranty as it expired some years ago and the cost is an undesirable amount of rm550 or 2. Buy a new monitor. And Lord knows how much will that cost me.

You see, when it comes to technical things like that, yes, technical, i pretty much prefer to solve it on my own before the last resort. Oh boy, what have i gotten myself into.



Havens Lord, i missed Thanksgiving.

I'm guessing you must have been wondering what happened to my exam, not? To leave you surprised after the first paragraph, that didn't went well. I'll traumatize you all about it tomorrow, after the taking of my science paper. Prepare to be at awe, astonished, appalled, staggered, amused, furious, exuberant, curious and all the synonyms of different emotions.

On a lighter note,
I had rice with beans for lunch. *happy

No comments:

Post a Comment