Sunday, December 12, 2010

Majesty.

These past few days have been pretty eventful for me. And when i say past few days, i meant the days after the taking of the accounts paper. What a relief to have the subject out of my life, finally! Take note that i've two more papers to go and i am furious. Everyday my boiling point increases rapidly and i acknowledge how very impatient i am, but seriously for the life of me, i cannot wait to leave school. All the adrenaline rush, the studying at the eleventh hour, the guilt and regret for not revising a particular subtopic, and the constant procrastination does affect me a lot. But I thank God really, for supplying me the strength and confidence to strive throughout the papers. And His abundance of guidance and assistance helped me enormously.

Looking back, i feel a tinge of regret to what i've posted earlier. I ought to be thankful for the blessings i received. Though the birthday wasn't what i was hoping for, it was all i ever wanted. The work was given not by coincidence. I prayed for it and God gave the job for me as He knows i needed a little cash at seasons like this. The lunch, the great circle of friends that took the initiative to make me happy and surprised me. All these little things i am really thankful for.

Speaking of great company, i had a little Christmas shopping with a very dear friend of mine, Ji, in Mutiara Damansara yesterday. We satisfied our craving with the infamous swedish meatballs and Daim cake in Ikea, watched Rapunzel in the cineplex and we shopped and bonded. Yesterday was indeed a tiring day but we got what we wanted and that mattered most. I wish we had more time but we had curfew.


When the photo shows massive input of hideous cartoons and whatnot, i may have looked very unappealing.

Why she's pointing at me is a long story you will have to find out yourself.

After consuming all the meatballs, i realized that i have forgotten to take an envious shot of the delicious meatballs, so here's what was left for your view.

And today was a magnificent, glorious day. Aaron Boots, a young pastor and outgoing preacher from Australia preached in my church today. It was a wonderful service. He has got a very strong accent that was influential. Well, in David's case. Aaron (he prefers not to be addressed as Pastor Aaron or Reverend Aaron), came down to Malaysia for a missions trip together with his parents, Pastor Don and Angelina Boots. Pastor Angelina was born in Malaysia but is currently residing in Australia with her family.

Soon after that, had another awesome fellowship session with the youths during lunch and movie at One Utama. Bought seats for Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and i may or may not have developed a liking towards the movie. It was a thrilling movie and if i have a courageous heart, i would have watched it in 3D. To Aslan! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment