Monday, November 1, 2010

He's a saint.

I was to be a zombie and be all nocturnal for Halloween yesterday. Guess that didn't happen but does it count to have heavy eyebags and frizzy hair that was close enough to be looking like one?

Yesterday marks my last day of a good day out with friends as the major exam is drawing closer. It was a good one too. Nothing fancy, nothing hysterical, no booze, no curfews but nevertheless, i've great company and i feel so blessed to have such awesome people in my life. Red (retired, extremely dangerous) was worth the watch and i guffawed so loud Auntie Lilian said she could hear me from one end.

A did-you-know fact #23 : FOIE GRAS (fatty duck or goose liver) is illegal as the birds are painfully forced-fed food until their livers are 10 times their normal size.

Come to think of it, now i know how the highly exaggerated price came to be. EW. And to even dream of having that on my plate for dinner makes me feel the need to start a protest and rage like a spoilt girl demanding a horse from her daddy who has a horse-riding phobia.

I'm craving for a red velvet cupcake now. I've got the preggies, or so i'd like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment