Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A good day out

involves plenty of chai sipping and the company of a good book. I have never felt this confused in my life before. I wanna drape a long soft cashmere-like shawl around my neck and sink myself into the comfort of something trivial yet coherent to the warmth it has promised to give.

And just for a split second, i would forget all my worries, dilemmas i am stuck in between, shameful epiphanies, the rise and fall of Becky Bloomwood in the Shopaholic series. And perhaps if i could still fit in one, it would be of getting involve into a personal relationship.
I want to go on a joint, an impromptu decision to where it may be at,
a spontaneous act, a random thought of somewhere to discover the undiscovered. And surprisingly enough, there are many who are willing to wait for me to embark on this journey after dissolving the fact that my SPM is over at that time, basically after settling down and overcoming the excitement that i'd be an official high-school graduate.

Oh, how i love roadtrips too. Then, i would be able to sit in an old Bmw convertible and singing 'Freedom' by George Michael alike Scarlett Johansson in the Nanny Diaries.

And i still haven't a bite into the ever tasty and exquisite looking red velvet cupcake. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment