Thursday, October 28, 2010

Evening subtlety



The sky looked amazingly beautiful this evening. It was breath-taking and it lasted for a short while this one. God must be extra happy today.

I feel content. ;
I just downloaded numerous e-books by Sophie Kinsella,
I am finishing a project that is due soon (got really inspired by some French song),
Watching and re-watching Amelie for the umpteenth time,
Daniel and Molly was so lovey dovey in today's episode of Ugly Betty,
School was a little productive,
I have amazing friends in school.

Making pasta tomorrow using Angel's hair. At times like this, how i wish i could have fettuccine instead.

Mommy's going for a yoga retreat in Terangganu tomorrow. I can see she's pretty hyped up. She started packing last Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment