Thursday, September 9, 2010

Twas a day of

retail therapy and tea sipping at Winter Warmers in Pyramid today. Talking about the last time i was there! Which was a while ago. I had had enough of that place but today was an exception cause of the massive sales and discounts and also because my mother had half a day off. I'd be an idiot to miss this. And shopping only comes once in a while especially when your mum's paying. ;) Had some bonding session with mother during lunch. Talked her into buying two dresses, both last piece, in forever21 since she couldn't decide which to buy. I find myself to be doing that so often cause i feel that it is only fair if we both go home with something to add into the sum of our apparent clothes.
Roald Dahl, a legendary author i admire most. In the midst of collecting his books now. Love how each book has a different colour print for the cover.

Long story short, i am satisfied. I needed this outing and God heard me and granted my wish. I am eternally thankful and now i have to hit the books again. Reality kills.

"Oh and not forgetting my dear Muslim friends and those who aren't but i hope to befriend soon, Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment