Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sunrise

Oh don't you just loooooooooooooooove rainy days? You've yourself a reason to cuddle up in bed, windows and curtains shut, air-cond at 16 degrees and a sleep without disturbance. Oh and a reason to shut your books and head on to nap time as well. ;)

But it was sunny earlier. & beautiful. Though i was in my slumber throughout the whole morning, i woke up subconsciously several times enough to know that it was bright through my rectangle-shaped window just across my bed.

While trying to solve some trigonometry questions (a homework i have yet to finish and to be handed tonight in tuition), i was distracted again by the thought of the art examination which i did ever so poorly the last time. We were to draw and colour a picture of a waterfall in between trees which may seem very easy to do. But being me, i was intimidated by the good artists surrounding me during the taking of the examination and did terribly. Had some sort of a nervous breakdown.

And so, i drew of trees and the flowerpot in front of me. Leaving aside the homework and history revision i ought to do. My study mojo is still taking it's break in Hawaii.


The end, touched up just a bit on the color temperature.

Not my best i would say. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment