Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digi iPhone 4 Play

Malaysia today in the era of globalization and pain-staking food bills and whatnot, the market has not been any better (just assuming) and this affects the price of imported goods and local products inclusive of overpriced tax. I kid you not. McDonald's are now arguably classified as fancy food.

This has made my life more miserable because i cannot afford to buy original computer game discs anymore. Which i actually don't. This leaves me with no choice but to opt for piracy. Or free game trials from numerous undisclosed game sites. Ok it's from PopCap. I have to admit, i'm pretty addicted to Plants Vs. Zombies and Bejeweled but what happens after an intense fight with the zombies and multiple colourful wins? A pop-up appears at a disadvantage, requesting me to buy the game and enjoy fully without limitations.

It's in dollar. I can never afford dollars. :(

Hence, that left me cold. I have to consult my handphone for free installed games like Golf and Quadrapop. I'm such a sore loser.



So one day while i was loitering around Subang Parade with a pocketful of nothing, i stumbled across a Mac shop and what caught my attention was the table at front with specimens of Apple products waiting for customers or window shoppers or in my case, loners to get a hold onto their awesome products. And there it was, in the iPod touch, i looked at it, it looked back at me. And sparks flew.


Cooking Mama is one awesome game lah. Words cannot describe how good the game really is. For amateur cookers like me. I cannot imagine my life without the help of Cooking Mama. She can teach you how to slice in perfection, chop vegetables, cut meat and stir ingredients!

Look at the fury in my eyes! :( But don't worry, Mama will fix it. Isn't that the sweetest thing or what? If i ask my mother to fix it up for me, she would literally scream my ears off for wasting food. "Don't know how to cook, then don't cook lah!" Look at the contrast! :(

But when i do good, my eyes will turn sparkly and i get a compliment from my Cooking Mama. So honoured to get a praise from a professional cook.

So i must say that Cooking Mama has left me a very good impression upon the game and i cannot wait to download the game application. It will totally make my day a whole lot better, and maybe a better cook too. Then i can prove to my mother that i can be a good cook too.

So i pray Digi will leave an iPhone 4 into my mailbox any time soon cause my hands are trembling, my heart is beating as i am anticipating to download this amazing application! I think i'm gonna hyperventilate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment