Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who loves orange soda?



Kel loves orange soda. I do i do i do ooooohhhh omg reminiscent of my youth. Nickelodeon in the 90s' a big contrast to what we watch on tele now.

It's such a comfort to have your brother encouraging you in times of doubt. It's such a rarity that i am completely startled myself. Honestly, i miss my brother ever-since he left for college and abandon me to the hands of my beloved hygiene paranoid mother.

Happy Independence day! :) It's such a wonder to know that we live in a country where catastrophes are an uncommon sight and glorious food waiting for us at every corner of the road. I've never appreciated Malaysia before but now that I am exposed to the world scenario caught on tape or via newspapers, i am more than grateful to be a Malaysian citizen. I'm grateful that we have boundaries and limitations when it comes to religious issues, viewers' discretion and censorship in certain movies. I'm not being old-mined but look at what's become of us? We don't have people shooting around like some lunatic. Nor do we have war. Nor public swearing. And we dress decently. Well, most of us at least. And in spite of our different races, we click along easily. Plus, we created words like 'lah' and 'mucha' and et cetera. They never fail to crack me up. Therefore, it's a blessing to be born here. Yeh, i've that satumalaysia merdeka spirit, and so should you. :)

Ate three muffins of different flavours from Kenny Rogers this morning. I adore their muffins. I want to plan a scheme to steal their secret formula. With plankton's help, i should be able to accomplish my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment