Monday, August 9, 2010

I love Tiger biscuits


I've 6 books pending and new books incoming. I love the smell of new books to the extend where i seem to be alike sniffing glue. Don't you?

Today was a bad day i'd say. What with the english drama district competition to commence tomorrow, the practice today was a disaster. I hate it when we try so much to help and please others but they take you for granted and stare at you with whispers to one another. And especially when you put so much effort in coming up with the idea of the sketch and whatnot. AND when the 'director' does nothing and takes side with the others instead of solving the problem. All i did was to share my opinion and try to improvise the script because honestly, we needed that. I am not the type of person who sits and goof around like i have all the time in the world. I should have just zip my mouth so that the tension and cold treatment wouldn't occur.

I can't wait for high school to be over. My batch is a ridicule to mankind.

blogsecret:
17026.) There are days I wish I wasn’t cursed with caring so much about everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment