Sunday, August 8, 2010

Discouraging Santa

I've come to my senses that my blog has fallen to the bore category but screw it. I don't have the time nor the passion to pour out my daily tantrums or eventful and productive class field trip into the blog anymore. Hence, do not expect much. I am even considering deleting the blog and start with my own personal journal but i dislike to erase as it consumes most of my energy. I am aware that i've been phrasing and rephrasing that line since forever but i am drop dead serious this time.

In a complete different note, i had a hair cut yesterday. The hair stylist did a splendid job but i've a problem to resolve. I haven't a clue whether it's appropriate for school. What with my utterly short bangs. Yes, i've been wanting to have that eversince the day before i decided to have a haircut.

And i'm guessing my gym workout turned out to be a failure as i have been consuming fats more than the average. I cannot resist temptation. Exhibit A: Yesterday, i bought three packs of strawberry chocolate sticks for a friend. And then, you fill the story for me. No, it's not because of examination stress or marital problems either.

Another update before i leave my blog aghast, went for my ex dance school's concert in MAS Auditorium last evening with my not very the hao pen you. Though i stopped for quite some time, i feel there is still the need to support my dance crew whom i have known for since childhood. Will upload a proper picture of us once my procrastinator of a friend uploads it in facebook. But for now, enjoy the cuteness of little girls in pink leotards, tutus and pink furry sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment