Friday, August 13, 2010

Besides the paperboy.

I've had many idols, but the primary one would be God. But just below Him, would be Katy Perry. Though her music may not interest me that much, but the lyrics somehow relate to me in the utmost unimaginable way. Many a times it seemed that she may be akin to Lady Gaga, but if you look from a different angle, i'd like to beg to differ. And she's got an oh-so-good-lookin' Russel Brand as for her fiance.

Greeting loved ones
Let's take a journey


I'm out on my own again,
Face down in the porcelain,
Feeling so high but looking so low,
Party favors on the floor,
Group of girls banging on the door,
So many new fair-weather friends oh

Have you ever been so lost
Known the way and still lost?


Comparisons are easily done,
Once you've had a taste of perfection,
Like an apple hanging from a tree,
I picked the ripest one,
I still got the seed


I wanna break the mold, i wanna break the stereotype,
Fist in the air I'm not going down with out a fight,
Effortless to it's life,
And I'm sitting on the sidelines watching


I wish i could just turn you on,
Put a battery in and make you talk,
Even pull a string for you to say anything

But with you there is not guarantee,
Only expired warranty,
A bunch of broken hearts,
And I can't seem to find your heart.

The above lyrics are a compilation of many different songs of which i had just took a liking on.

I am currently superbly full. Had cell earlier and i must say it was pretty much productive. Had some mamak food on the way back home at Murni in USJ9. Pretty delicious and extra cheap. The ambiance was great as well. Since there was no football to watch but Celine Dion and Cher strutting their youth back on track in a bombing concert kept me entertained throughout my meal. Or what i should call it a drink of teh tarik halia (ginger milk tea) awesomeness. (Y) Just love to use what my friend calls it, the buttcrack emoticon. :D And Ji, thanks for everything love. :)

"When one hurts you, or betray you, or make you in utter miserable, pray to God and ask for forgiveness for their sake as they are in complete lost".

No comments:

Post a Comment