Thursday, July 1, 2010

A concoction of everything

Had a dimsum feast for almost a week now. Mother joint venture with her siblings into some new chinese restaurant that offers a variety of handmade dimsums that are made, rolled and heat into perfection. I'll promote later. ;)

I really want this nail art as i am currently head over heels for Toy Story 3. Though it ain't that nice in comparison to the other older two, i love this nevertheless. I wanted to buy their merchandises that are on sale in Toys 'R' Us but it is freaken expensive that i have to reluctantly leave the store asap empty handedly. :( I shall wait for their warehouse sale or when they reduce it's sale price then i'd be as happy as a three year old kid in a zoo.



I will be waiting ;) No, scratch that. I need a time machine. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment