Monday, July 5, 2010

Bringing back the Snail Mail



Remember how we used to be fanatic over the idea of sending hand-written letters and parcels and love notes and replicas of post secret to one another of whom lives outside of the borders, or just a state away. Remember how fun and exciting it was to write the letters? And how thrilled we were when we received them, our hands were quicker than our jelly-like minds and went straight to the letter and tear it regardless of how it looks.


And now, technology and cutting-edge gadgets that brought us the use of sending emails via disclosed name of software have taken our love and passion of writing letters towards one another. The art of snail mail is soon facing extinction!

How about this. Now it's time to bring back yer old memories and this is also another way to conserve your electricity! :) So join me to be the part of a new pen-pal community where east meets west, north meets south and you can widen your horizons while you're at it!

So to start this journey of bringing back the lost art of snail mailing, pen-palling, whatever you calling project, leave a comment on this post with your introduction, your interest and your email add so that those who are interested can trade house addresses in a more private manner.

I'll start with mine,

Hi, i'm Trisha. I have a fetish towards all things Harry Potter. I think indie ain't suppose to be a trend. I love salmon and dory fillets. I adore craft-making provided i am bored and i have the time to do such. I'm a people person but i get intimidated easily and i'll feel inferior by you superiors out there. I think i'm a little of an introvert but i'm working my best to be an extrovert. I love the oldies because i think they have the sentimental values when in comparison to the pop music we are forced to listen now. Call me old fashion, that's just me. And i am proud of that. I love making new friends so please do not hesitate to be my new pen-pal! ;) Email me at trishaids@hotmail.com! Will be looking forward to hearing you soon. L!

This is loosely inspired by indiefixx. Fully support her idea. Truly inspires me to bring back the traditional customs. If you take sending letters to one another as one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment