Saturday, September 26, 2009

Miranda July







Isn't that cute or what?
Next time, i'm gonna teach my kids the way to tie their shoelaces! :D
Okay i shall stop dreaming and fantasizing about the future.

How was raya by the way? It certainly didn't feel like raya to me. These younger generation malays prefer celebrating in the city instead of their kampong.

Anyway, went and watch Tsunami at Haeundae with JKCW and his friend Mich today
It was gooooooooooood :)
And the lunch treat at Sakae was gooooooooood as well





The baby octopus that looked disgusting but tastes awesome? :)



My first time eating fish roe or what you call the 'eggs', which was bitter!



JKCW :)



And me, eating the octopus for the first time.
Bear with the unrotated pic, i'm lazy to adjust.




Ah,
Exam is nearing and i haven't touch a single book yet









I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment