Monday, September 28, 2009

Tiny cracks



Had a row with the old lady yesterday. Meh. Couldn't care less.
Thanks for the company,you-know-who! Had a laugh :)


Ha, anyway i had my hair cropped a few days ago. As you can see in my previous previous post, that 70s junk was a joke! Its actually a wig :D Kinda nice though,you think? Hahaha
Well,i'll show a couple of two pictures of my actual hair below. Its kind of a semi-bangs but pushed to the side,makes it look a bit like a side-frinch. :)





Kinda look a bit fat over here,meh. Should resist temptation over food.

Notice the frinch,no?




Yeah i love the wall behind me (in this picture-lah). Oceanic blue or something like that. The actual wall has a darker shade of blue which in my opinion,is ugly. I mean fugly. Thank God that's not my room. Merci :)






Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment