Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I wanna show you how it feels

Aren't you tired?
Well I am, yes.

i.dont.want.to.get.invoved.in.your.personal.life.anymore

If you could just realize,
I took a liking on you.
I can't believe after being close everything falls apart just because of that one person
What do i lack of?
Her 'cute' voice that makes you turn on? wtf.
Can't you see my pretence?
Although smiles were all over my face, deep down it was killing me.
Its unbearable, to see you and her so intimately close.

You'll find me when you're troubled,
but after it's settled you'll just leave me hanging.
What kind of an act is this?

I kept telling myself that as long we're still close and that you still call me as a friend it will be absolutely fine to me, but it's just not. Really.
I'm unhappy okay.
FULLSTOP


You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened..
Or you can just leave the pieces and move the fuck on

Ethan - "Break the monotony, do something strange and extravagant!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment