Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fusion

I've just finished two awesome books in like four days.
Way to go, Sophie Kinsella! :) I'm up for another one.

Hm, school's pretty much the same.
I kinda loathe accounts. Yeah that serious.
First thing, is the formulas and imbangan. I can't get it in my mind no matter how much i study.immanerd
And another is the most pathetic teacher alive. She was barking mad when i did not hand in my work few days ago. No one told me i was suppose to pass up. It went slightly worse when i did not finish the work. Come on, give me a break. That's like the first time throughout the year and already she's saying that i 'don't deserve to be in her class' wtf. I intended to pay more attention and study hard oh kay, seriously. Get a life you old hag. You know, i kinda figured out she's got menopause for being so short-tempered and all. She's got like some grudge against my class. What with her eyes staring up miraculously as if there's some holy thing up there. && also her droopy voice that makes you wanna lay-your-head-down-but-its-impossible-because-she'll-ask-truckloads-of-questions-like-out-of-a-sudden. Like seriously serious, she desperately needs to go to some rejuvenation therapy - PRONTO. tongue Pfffftttt!

Moving on!


I want a kokeshi doll. Badly.
Regret not buying it during my trip to Japan.
I think i wasn't aware of it that time straightface
Although i can find it somewhere in Malaysia (i think i saw it in the Curve) but hey it's not genuine. I want original with the luck and all. Heh

Oh wells, i'll get it soon i hope. Anyway, i'm uberly looking forward to watching Julie and Julia!
Im'ma a hugeeeeee fan of Meryl Streep! She's like a LEGEND i tell you.
And Amy Adams! not really a fan but she's both great in Doubt and Enchanted. :)


A must watch! Awesome stuff nods

Oh God knows how many indomee i consumed for three consecutive weeks,
i'm slowly going bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment