Sunday, April 5, 2009

Harajuku.

Crap,thats a whole lot to do in one tag Jia Ann! But it looks fun and i have time,so why not? (:


001. Real name : Trisha Toh Ee San
002. Nickname(s) : Sha,Ah san,Trish but i want my nickname to be the Sun though.
003. Age: I'm actually 15 cause i haven't celebrate my 16th birthday yet. Still a long way to go.
004. Zodiac sign : Sagittarius. Now do you understand why?
005. Male or female : I do not have a stick with two balls and i'm so not flat chested.
006. Elementary : Srk Seafield (3), Srk Subang Jaya.
007. Middle School : Smk Subang Jaya.
008. High School : Smk Subang Jaya.
009. College school: I'm not old yet.
010. Hair color : Black,like a typical cina lass.
011. Long or short : Long-lah. I have to keep that length due to certain reasons.
012. Loud or Quiet : Wait is this referring to me?
013. Sweats or Jeans : Hoodies to be specific. (;
014. Phone or Camera : A cell phone with a 10mp camera and good functions,if possible,i want it free. ;D
015. Health freak : Not exactly. I dont watch my diet.
016. Drink or Smoke? : I hate the taste of alcohol,and i definitely do not wish to have lung cancer.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Of course i do. Everyone does.
018. Eat or Drink : If i'm hungry i'll eat,if i'm thirsty i'll drink. But i'll usually blend them both together.
019. Piercings : None. Cause i dont do piercings.
020. Tattoos : I wish i could have one. Like the stick and rub on ones you get from marmee packets or something that sort. I don't want a real one,the pain is too great for me.
021. Social or Anti-Social: I do talk,depends on mood to be exact.
022. Righty or lefty: Right-handed,i wanted to be a left but i found out that being a left is so horrible.

FIRST:


023. First piercing: I don't have one. Gosh,haven't i said earlier?
024. First relationship: Like in form one. So immatured that time.
025. First Best Friend: Gee,my best friends keep changing every year that i forgot who was my first.
026. First Award: Kindergarten cirtificates? They're kinda like awards right.
027. First Kiss: Form one,regretted it.
028. First Pet: Fishes. -.-"
029. First Big Vacation: Turkey. (:
030. First Love at first sight: Is this like crushes or something?
031. First Big Birthday: 3,and according to mum,i cried a lot. I wasn't happy. ;D
032. First Surgery: I don't undergo any surgeries as i am very scared of those sharp needles.
033. First sport you joined: I'm terrible.
034. Orange or Apple juice: Apple,cause oranges are so sweet and sometimes it's too sour. I hate sour stuffs.
035. Rock or Rap: I hate them both.

036. Country or Screamo: Country i guess,at least they make sense.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Oh boybands ka? Whats NSYNC?
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney,i like her determination in life.
039. Night or Day: I like it better at night,cause that's the only time i can have a reason to lie my head on the pillow after a hectic day.
040. Sun or Moon: Sun gives hot air and destroys my eyesight whereas the moon is boring.
041. TV or Internet: Internet. Cause you can watch tv shows in it.
042. Playstation or xbox: I dont play any cause my brother usually dominates it.
043. Kiss or hug: Hugs,like those really warm and welcoming ones. Kisses comes naturally.
044. Iguana or turtle: I will not lay my hand on those creatures.
045. Spider or bee: They creep me out,who in the right mind wants to keep or pet it?
046. Fall or spring: Shall i say fall?
047. Limewire or iTunes: Ares,if only it's free.
048. Soccer or baseball: I prefer watching baseball than soccer. But all in all,i will watch neither of them.


CURRENTLY:


049. Eating : Why should i eat when i'm going to bed soon?
050. Drinking : I will drink later.
051. Excitement level: I shall say negatives. I'm already sleepy.
052. I'm about to : Brush my dirty teeth with colgate.
053. Listening to : The game of football on the tv. My dad. Guys. *sigh*
054. Plans for today : I went for scouts,as planned. But i watched a movie after that without planning.
055. Waiting for : My brother to come out from the toilet.
056. Energy level: Restless.
057. Thinking of someone: Yes,you! (:


YOUR FUTURE:


058. Want kids? : Oh yes,i want a black,a jew,a mongolian,an american,an english, and someone that speaks different language.
059. Want to get married? : When the right time comes and the right guy proposes.
060. When: There will be a time when i get married. I can't be specific.
061. How many kids do you want: I want to adopt, but i want a kid of my own.
062. Any names on the mind: Names already?
063. What did you want to be when you're a kid: A billionaire at the age of 18. I doubt that will happen.
064. Careers in mind : Interior designer,if i fail i'll prolly go for acting in those live plays.
065. Mellow future or wind: I dont get this question. But i want a good future ahead of me though.
066. Something you would never try: Smelly tofu and disgusting exotic foods.
067. When you want to die: Its unpredictable. But if i could be a hundred years old and still going strong,i do not wish to die.
068. Lips or eyes : I hate my eyebags,and i dislike my dry lips.
069. Romantic or Funny: Depends on mood,really. Haha'
070. Shorter or taller? : Taller,as i have to admit that i am short. Who in their right mind wants to shrink?
071. Protective or Caring: I can't even protect myself,can i trust myself to protect others? I do care though. (:
072. Romantic or spontaneous : Ask my boyfriends if i'm ever romantic but i definitely want to be smartly spontaneous.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms : Thin waistline. (;
074. Sensitive or loud : A blend of both,mixed to perfection.
075. Hook-up or relationship : A long serious relationship.
076. Trouble maker or hesitant : I do cause troubles, and i am a bit headstrong.
077. Muscular or normal: Thin,but not anaroxic.
078. Kissed a stranger: That would be so random,i guess i will do that if i am drunk.
079. Broken a bone: If i ever do,i will be extremely careful of myself.


HAVE YOU EVER:


080. Lost glasses/contacts : No,and i don't use contacts.
081. Ran away from home : Think of it once or maybe twice,but never dared to.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense : Is parang counted? But i use it for scouts though.
083. Killed somebody : I'm not daft to admit i kill someone here. I'll be locked up!
084. Broken someone's heart : I guess i have broken a few.
085. Had your heart broken: Yes.
086. Been arrested: Maybe when i do something bad or against the law.
087. Cried when someone died : Yeah,i'll get exceptionally emotional. Even in movies and dramas. -.-"
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Yes,recently.


Do you believe in:


089. Yourself : No,i have very low self-esteem.
090. Miracles : It does happen,if you're lucky. Some people just get ill-fated,pity pity.
091. Love at first sight : I'm love blind!
092. Heaven : Oh yes. But it's so impossible for me to go up there since i commit a lot of sins already.
093. Santa Claus : No,and i dont believe he's fat.
094. Sex on the first date : A definite no. Cause it's like a one night stand.
095. Kissing on the first date : If he's a good one. (:
o96. Angels: No,not even cupids.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now : Oh yeah,but i can't.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life : To be honest,no.
099. Do you believe in God : I believe God exists,but which to believe?
100. Post as 100 truths and tag as many people as you wish.



{If you think this tag is interesting,copy paste edit and post. I'm so lazy to tag people}



Its kind of fun to do tags once in a while. I definitely enjoy it. :B



Anyhow,today was such a tired day. We,scouts held a race where you have to pass a few obstacles and the patrol that finishes first wins. (;
Er then we form threes and fours went for an interview,which we only got to know it last minute. It went horribly. *sigh*

After that,dad picked me and brother up and off we go to 1U to watch Shinjuku Incident. It was a great movie but too much of violence in it although it's already cut kao kao. And out of nowhere Jackie Chan cry. Haha' The ending leads to no where. I hate it. Overall,it's quite oh kay. (: Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment