Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gravity

First off, my neglecting of this blog is solely on purpose. I have been contemplating to create a new blog as i am pretty bored with the current that i promptly decided to the hell with it. But in the midst of creating one, I started scratching my head. I thought twice, ate some Hersheys, and went to the loo. To no avail. I could not think of the perfect blog address.

So i dropped the whole idea of creating a new blog. And lazed around like a couch potato.

Some excuse eh?

Anyways, new year started off with my trip to Singapore and good heavens, i had had the best time in my life yet.

Had dinner with these two and family during new year's eve.


All i can remember was that there were many walkings, shopping and eating.

The trip would have been better if it wasn't for the unpredictable weather that stopped me from going to Sentosa.

Sorry for the lack of words. Will be back with a better update. I just lost my blogging appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment