Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ingenious

Currently devouring into some Japanese Blueberry Cheesecake mother bought before she left me at home for a trip out of town. Also, today marks the last day of my presence in mother's office, picking up calls and making no noise. It was a relief. No more heavy lunches, no more stoning, no more cursing under my breath for the slow connection of the internet, no more picking up calls to be shouted at for my apparent soft voice over the line, no more making ridiculous faces and acts in front of the cctv, no more.

Talking about doing something productive, went to Tangs to get some ornaments to decorate my dust-covered plant to enhance the spirit of Christmas at home. I guess it worked. A bit. For me.

Mother has not seen this yet. Hopefully when she's back from the trip, she'll allow me to put my Christmas presents under the plant and also to assure me that when she does her cleaning, she will not do it aggressively and destroy the wrapping paper of the presents. Yes, she cleans in a harsh manner as though everything is made from hard alloy and is resistant to cracks and breaks.

After the non-stop stalking of recent statuses updated by my Facebook friends, went out for a productive meet with a friend from church. Got the chance to meet her adorable 8 year old pekingese, Ralph too!

It is very well trained, kudos to the owner. Ralph is like a baby incarnate. Like a pillow made of wool. The size made it extremely cuddly and for the love of the ears! They're so soft and furry. The owner purposely had the fur on the ears to be untrimmed.


That's Ralph. All jammed full after his dinner.

Had an amazing talk and discovered so many things, relatively about God. I feel so blessed. We practically talked all the way from her house, to the church, to eating snacks and playing europian board games at Meeples. Twas a fun night! Great company i adore very much.

P/s : would you like a Christmas card this season? :-) Leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. how kind of you to be offering cards (: that dog is ULTRA cuteeee! :D :D :D you write really well, keep it up! and happy boxing day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Your comment encourages me a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete