Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Over the top

I am ecstatic. Way over the top of the mountain. Elated. Euphoric. Exultant. Joyful. Blessed. Chipped. Gay. Upbeat. Overjoyed. I'm on cloud nine!

All the words, synonyms, phrases that bring upon the same meaning - Happy.

I have just received an email from Nuffnang Glitterati Plus Malaysia regarding to an invitation to the press screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) days in advance from the official release on screens. I cannot fathom that fact though i've pinched myself as pain as i could with all the twisting of skin and slapping red bruises, i feel it's too good a dream.



God must have answered my prayers. He knows how big of a fan i am. Thank you Lord!

I feel like i'm walking on air. Oh my God, someone SLAP ME VIRTUALLY please.

No comments:

Post a Comment