Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Part of your world.

The colouring book complete with a set of vibrant coloured lightning bolts of crayons brightens up my day just by the sight of it. I have Mariam Baharudin to thank for. Such a sweet girl of the age sixteen. Amazingly bright and roving, also a big fan of the fictional character and oh my god, YODA. These people are the ones worthy of all your confidence in knowing there are good and genuine people out there.

She did mention about getting me one of this and i thought it was just a friendly gesture but little did i know, she completely shocked me. So, Mariam, if you're reading this, thanks a gazillion times over! I am ecstatic. Until now. So surreal. :)

In a complete different note, the pads on the bridge of the nose of my spectacles got detached. Barely a year and i am in the verge of destroying my expensive pretty glasses. I am contemplating whether i should wear contacts after the major examination, but rumours said it to be a little dangerous and if it is not worn properly, it will cause major effect on my eyes. *gasp

Anyho, my uncle Phillip had a post-belated birthday celebration last Sunday in a steamboat restaurant off Sunway Mentari. Yuen's Steamboat has got the best chicken wings/ drumsticks ever. As quoted by numerous people there. I was intrigued by the crowd at one corner only to be amazed by the quick grab of plates and plates after serving and serving of it.

To witness all that, those chicken parts must be one deadly sin of a food.

I am easily amused over little petty things. I was playing with my father's slr and boy, how i wish i could own one. *sniffs. After the sumptuous meal of raw refrigerated food dipped into hot Tom Yam soup, we headed to my dearest uncle's at Ara Damansara in which he had just moved in a couple of months ago. I like that area. It felt rich in wealth. And a balinese too.

Don't you feel happy listening to Disney soundtracks? My faves are from Hercules. And most recent, Princess and the Frog.

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

The Little Mermaid - Part Of Your World.

No comments:

Post a Comment