Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

Isn't it fun to dip your finger into the peanut butter jar and take a whopping lot of it and lick it straight? Isn't it better to have an unlimited supply of candies and chocolates for eternity? ISN'T IT AWESOME TO HAVE AN iPHONE 4 FOR LIFE?! Capslock for more emphasis on the sentence.

I've been doing a load of research lately. I have always wanted an iPhone way before iPhone 4 made it's debut here in Malaysia and there are various telco service providers that came up with irresistible offers and plans you cannot say no to. Unfortunately though, my mother would like to beg to to differ.

Though the competition between telecommunication companies is rather tight, DiGi is proven to be the best as it successfully grabbed my attention. Not just their plan, but the tonnes of recommendations from friends.

Curious already?
Here's why!
How can you say no to FREE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE INTERNET? And with no extra charges. Or another word, no hidden charges! In comparison to other telco companies where they would charge me by the price of my whole lifetime savings. :( The worse part is, they won't send any notifications about my usage! It is a must for me to update cool random statuses in facebook anyway.
Other than that, i'm just an ordinary school girl but here's the catch, i have a mouth like an outboard motor! I'd talk from dawn to dusk, rain or shine and a bill a foot long. That earned me a slap in my mouth and a limited talk time via telephone. Where's the fun? Hence, i Get MORE with DiGi's plan. I can now chat my breath away with FREE calls + sms + mms to all my friends including those who stay just a couple of blocks away! Talking about worthiness!
There are lots more that i have taken up a liking on, but best to let you decide which ones are the best for you! You know what they say, great minds think alike. So i say you'd agree with me in these reasons why i gotta LOVE the DiGi iPhone plan!

And incase you wanna switch to the iPhone plan now click here for more details and prepare to wet your pants in excitement! Cause it really is exhilarating, no kid. I'm elated myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment