Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ain't this just loverly?

I have come to an appreciation of my exquisite, though in disguise, apartment. Love how the sun sets and plant a beautiful reflection on the waves in my rectangle swimming pool. Though sad to say, not entirely mine. I have this strong compulsion to catch some centipedes near the pool this evening but i was over-whelmed by the beauty of 6 p.m. I was lost in translation by the breathtaking view and wished it will last forever.

When i was much younger, my brother and I used to catch centipedes every evening and keep them in a small used container with holes on the top for air. And we would release them the next day, afraid they'd make their escape and tickle us at night. Those days were the best and to hunt for centipedes now would seem silly to the eyes of curious minders. Can't blame them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment