Saturday, August 28, 2010

Huge empty void.

Hi. I know i've been such a loony these days what with my constant mood swings and all. I feel for Joyce as she had to be the victim of my deranged and dislocated demeanour. Some say i'm rather loquacious too. I'm just feeling a little restless all of a sudden and no, i am not having my menstrual. I've been watching Julie and Julia and it's like a regimen i have to obey.

Headed to the Loaf in IoI Boulevard yesterday after Joyce and i successfully made our escape from the hustle and bustle of a new family operated dim sum restaurant. Will do the promotion later on. But here's a little peek, they serve real darn-licious dim sum. :) We had quite of a many random topics conversed in a desperate manner as we were drop dead bored. Had a funny photo session as well. That lead to the conversation of bricks.

Poor Joyce.

Also, not forgetting the week's drawing in class during subjects that were tediously 'mind-blowing',



Yeh, they're pretty random objects but those were the things revolve around a typical non-chinese speaking food hunter who eats in class in spite of all the warnings made by teachers. And don't you just love my pencil case? :)))))

And the usual Saturday's bakes and noms, I'll be making Peach Crunch Cake in a jiffy so stay with me, i won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment