Thursday, August 19, 2010

Diamonds are made of blood.

things i love to do when i'm not in school ;

roll around my bed
play pillow fight by myself
stretch like a cat
fart
eat a feast of homemade pancakes and waffles topped with maple syrup
flick channels between channels on tv
complain to particularly no one on how boring tv can ever be
dream of live concerts
make random vehicle sounds
look at the amount of calories contain in a snickers bar
eat a snickers bar
regret eating a snickers bar
change and drag myself to the gym
jog on the threadmill
take a picture of myself jogging
pop a m&ms' in my mouth
create inside jokes that make no sense
laugh by myself
think back of the past
make conclusions
yearn to travel back to the past
yearn to travel to the future
draft a time machine


and make gifs using my camera. The above is my apartment's swimming pool. Just found out that i can do such with my camera after having it for a couple of years.

I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment