Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Children frolicking about.

I've been listening to Lady Gaga for what-seemed-to-be-like-a-decade now. Gagafever never dies.

Though SPM is drawing nearer by day, my interest in revising has not changed from negative one to -1. I am completely oblivious to the many nags from mom and teachers. I deserve a star on my forehead. Or a wake up call to bring me back to reality. I'm so relating myself to Inception, heck yeah!

Skipped gym today to watch smouldering hot lips and cheek bones with various tats and dyed black hair with the name of Salt. I dare say it was not up to my expectations and it left me in awe. A fast-paced movie with lots of pout lips and killing from one to another. Spoiler alert! The ending was somewhat like Inception's. All that is left for your pleasure goes to curiosity. Not worth watching at any rate. Though she's looking a tad old, she's still hot. Sounds like music to the boys' ears eh? ;)

I need my conscience back on track. I need to study pronto and be aware that it's not the time to lay back and relax just yet. I should stop neglecting my bible study as well. So doomed that i ain't telling no fibs here.
Nevertheless, had my crafty mood momentarily this afternoon, thus in attempt to make the green-eyed-aliens from Pixar's Toy Story,

i did something else that was as horrible as this


which you can see, failed tremendously. :(

By the way, want to know a secret? It won't be a secret no more if you spread the word. ;) When i feel scared, i don't wash my face since after i watched Where Got Ghost? the Singaporean movie. Though it was lame and funny, that was enough to freak me out. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment