Monday, May 31, 2010

Walt Disney

I used to think Disneyland is for kids. Well, i think Walt's objective was somewhat for kids. I have never imagine myself to like this magical land of princesses and to believe of the existence of mice who dress as humans, an alien who invaded Hawaii and became a pet, a green ogre with a donkey as a bestfriend and live far far away, etcetera.

The first few cartoons i watched during my childhood were the silly symphonies and Disney Princess' Snow White and the 7 dwarfs and Mickey Mouse. And heck, they were much brilliant and creative, full of wit and irony, compared to the Ben 10 generation. I grew up watching fibs made cartoon.

Today, i watched Three Little Pigs and cried. Not because it was a sad tale, but it reminded me of how very fond i am to the old disney cartoons.

I am now very determine to accomplish my dream which is to make my appearance in all Disneylands around the globe. And to mark my existence by carving my initials on random things in random places. Two down, four more to go.




That would definitely be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment