Saturday, May 22, 2010

Enjoy everything. Need nothing.

She is seventeen, i am half a teen
She is shining, i am smiling
She wants fortune, i want to be chun
And that is our simi-la-ri-ty.

To be continued. A song in a process. For a play i am hoping to produce and direct with my fellow artistic friends. If you find this a little familiar, then you may be right.

My attention just drifted. I was tired of the books. My attempt to waste my Saturday with the company of science and spectacles, and a little munch, just failed. I should be well-known for my procrastination. I'm in the stage where i'd visualise of unicorns and power rangers, and short phail poems and whatnot of the above few lines.

My attempt to stay vigil the whole night failed too. I loathe caffeine so i am in no state of drinking coffee. A little redundant this is.

This may be a little off-topic, but please. Do not say those three important words like you mean it at all. You don't go loving someone and stab their back later on. And if there is a need to criticise, do it straight-forwardly and screw those i-feel-hurt scenes. Those tears, are mock pretence. Fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment