Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Butterscotch bread is awesome.

I took this from an unknown blogger but seriously,this is hilarious and right in every way.



British English vs. Malaysian English



Who says our English is teruk? Just read below - Ours is simple, short, concise, straight-to-the-point, effective etc.



WHEN GIVING A CUSTOMER BAD NEWS



Britons: I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t seem to have the sweater you want in your size, but if you give me a moment, I can call the other outlets for you.



Malaysians: No stock.



RETURNING A CALL



Britons: Hello, this is John Smith.. Did anyone call for me a few moments ago?



Malaysians: Hello, who call?



ASKING SOMEONE TO MAKE WAY



Britons: Excuse me, I would like to get by. Would you please make way?



Malaysians: S-kew me.



WHEN ASKING FOR PERMISSION



Britons: Excuse me, but do you think it would be possible for me to enter through this door?



Malaysians: (pointing at the door) Can ah?



WHEN ENTERTAINING



Britons: Please make yourself right at home.



Malaysians: No need shy shy one lah!



WHEN DOUBTING SOMEONE



Britons: I don’t recall you giving me the money.



Malaysians: Where got?



WHEN DECLINING AN OFFER



Britons: I would prefer not to do that, if you don’t mind.



Malaysians: Don’t want lah.



WHEN ASKING SOMEONE TO LOWER THEIR VOICE.



Britons: Excuse me, but could you please lower your voice? I’m trying to concentrate over here.



Malaysians: Shut up lah!



WHEN ASSESSING A TIGHT SITUATION.



Britons: We seem to be in a bit of a predicament at the moment..



Malaysians: Die lah!!



WHEN SOMEONE DID SOMETHING WRONG



Britons: This isn’t the way to do it. Here, let me show you.



Malaysians: Like that also don’t know how to do!



WHEN ONE IS ANGRY



Britons: Would you mind not disturbing me?



Malaysians: Celaka you!



Yeah,bahasa rojak. (:



And i found this later on,


What each kiss means,

kiss on the stomach = I'm ready.
kiss on the forehead = I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
kiss on the ear = You're my everything.
kiss on the cheek = You look so cute.
kiss on the hand = I adore you.
kiss on the neck = We belong together.
kiss on the shoulder = I want you.
kiss on the lips = I love you.


What the gesture means,

Holding hands = We definitely like each other.
Slap on the butt = That's mine
Holding tight = I don't want to let go.
Looking into each other's eyes = I like you for who you are.
Playing with hair = Tell me you love me.
Arms around the waist = I like you too much to let go.
Laugh while kissing = Completely comfortable with you.


Advice,

Don't ask for a kiss, take one, if you're thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in love.


*sighs* Yes i am,but its just something that will never happen.
I'm still happy though. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment